:D

F0LL0W ME . N0W . :D

LIKE me :)

Pages

Wednesday 12 October 2011

exam time /.\ -12/10/2011-

hey im bac :)
sorry ... macam 100000YEARS boh update >< sowie yeaaaa
ltr oso wnt update jor , knw y ?

finally ..... our LAST EXAM !! (:
woots , im gonna STUDY ... hear tat ? believe it or not , im actually studying 
bt NOT NOW lah xD

wow ... 1week holiday sien seii me , y da hell i hv to be locked in da house !? ;(
its like prison !!
chloe n jia xin kip go out .. i stay at home 
FAT MOU .. /.\

fgt it lark , today go bac skool so damn HIGH ! :D
cn see bac all of mua frens , ahhhhhhhhhhh ` farking miss them 
lalalalaaaa , germaine chg jor bag lehh ~
n..n.. VIWERN CUT HER HAIR @@ nw she looks kinda like me 
wadda L0L

btw , im single agn :)
im gonna stay tat way ! coz seriously .. i dnknw who i like :X
hi single life , imy-ed `

hey hey hey see tis xD laugh seii me n enen tat time !! TRY IT !
tat time i listening to "wish u were here" ... means its WISH U WERE HERE IN MY PANTS ?
ahahahahahahahaahah xD ignore me , im sampat !


chloe , dont u thk tis is so true :X
haihhh `
wanna watch tis movie wit chloe .. WHO WAN COME !? :P

* king yee , take care x) *

* yoke yan siifuu @@ im waiting u teach me lalalala *

* dailou arh dailou .. could u pls !! faster pak toh wit her /.\ *

to ALL form1 n form2 ...
GAMBATEH IN EXAM :)
try your best ` wheeeeeee

i hv nth to write nw ... sry waste ur time come look at my blog ><''
go study ba ~ fighting ;)

study time .. bye :D

-HIM-
here .. i wanna tell u , im sorry..
for everythg .. hope u wnt hate me or watever
n im nt ply.. -.- i never was !
n..n..cheer :) hope u'll find a better one thn me or her


No comments:

Post a Comment